- 2 slices from a country style loaf
- olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and cut in half
- 4 fresh plum tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese (packed in water)
- Waterfield Farms Hydroponic Basil leaves
- Lay the slices of bread on a broiler pan and broil on both sides until
they are dried out and slightly golden.
- Rub the cut clove of garlic lightly over the surface and brush or
drizzle with some olive oil.
- Slice the tomatoes into rounds, put them on a plate and sprinkle them
with salt, pepper and a few drops of olive oil. Cut the mozzarella into
- Arrange the tomatoes on top of the bruschetta, then dot the cheese
over the tomatoes.
- Tear the basil leaves over the top of the tomatoes and cheese and
grind the black pepper over the top to taste.